Configure Your New UMGC Password For Easy Access to MyUMGC
Earlier this year, UMGC transitioned technical systems and part of the process required students to reset portal passwords. The first message explaining the system change was sent on 28 October. However, a consequence of no action has led to access problems with the student portal. If you have not completed the password reset process, you may be locked out of UMGC systems when your password expires.
Our goal is to expedite solutions for students. With this new system, UMGC made it easier to reset your password with a text message, e-mail, or phone call, or by answering challenge questions. Spring 2020 classes are starting in January, so we want to ensure you have access to the MyUMGC student portal and your classes.
To configure your account:
- Visit the Account Registration page.
- When prompted, please enter your UMGC-issued e-mail address and/or password.
Note: Your e-mail address is your username + @student.umuc.edu. (For example, email@example.com)
- Review any information that appears in your Account Registration profile and verify that it is up-to-date.
- If any information is missing or incorrect, select the link to change or set up that item. Update the information as needed and save your changes. Select the blue back button to return to your Account Registration profile.
- When all information in your Account Registration profile is correct, please select the blue finish button.