UMGC Europe Headquarters is located in Kaiserslautern, Germany. Give us a call at: CIV +49-(0)631-534-800.
APO AE 09004
67657 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Please be aware that our staff stands ready to assist you personally on base in over 50 military communities throughout Europe and the Middle East. DSN phone line capability for your local UMGC office on base is available.
Our priority is to ensure that you are able to get the services you need to reach your academic goals. Below are several options of how you can most easily reach us for any services you need.
Recommended Ways to Reach Us
- Contact the local UMGC office nearest you. Program coordinators and advisors on base in your community are happy to assist you and, if needed, help you get in touch with our headquarters offices.
- Call our main civilian number at +49-(0)631-534-800.
- Send us an e-mail and we will arrange to have the appropriate office call you back on a civilian line. Please send an e-mail with the subject line "Call Back" to firstname.lastname@example.org. To serve you best, please include the information below in the e-mail and we will return your call as quickly as possible:
- First and last name
- Current students: Student ID (EmplID) or last four of your social security number
- Civilian phone number with country code prefix
- Your questions or the office you wish to contact
- The best time to reach you between Monday-Friday, 0800-1700
- Contact one of the direct civilian phone numbers or e-mail addresses listed in the chart below.
We remain committed to providing the best possible services to fulfill your educational needs.
Thank you for contacting UMGC.