You are invited to the UMUC Complimentary Dinner at the USO in celebration of UMUC's 70th Anniversary.
We are honored to celebrate 70 years of providing quality education to extraordinary students overseas. In 1949, UMUC was the only pioneering institution to send seven professors to teach military students in war-torn Germany. Times have changed since those first classes in war-torn buildings. Today, over 7,000 students enroll each semester in 250 classes at 50+ sites in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
Stop by the Rose Barracks Chapel Annex for a wealth of information about UMUC's educational options, and enjoy a complimentary dinner. If you visit us during this event, you can
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMUC's on-site, online, and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Meet with a program coordinator and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
- Apply for admission to UMUC up to 30 days after visiting us and have the $50 application fee waived
Join us and find out how UMUC can work for you.